Sunday, May 31, 2009

How I Spent My One Week Leave

I took this week off to clear my maternity leave, and I still have another 4 weeks to clear. *faint*
This week is more tiring than working. Venus was saying that I should be able to save $$ since not working but Calyn said "Gina will SPEND MORE!" Haha! How true!

Mon - Return zoo pass, collect my maid's work permit
Tue - Met up with May in the late afternoon to shop and spent over $200 in Robinsons and had dinner together with the rest of gang @ Shokudo to celebrate my birthday
Wed - MY BIRTHDAY!! Went to Melben to eat seafood dinner with Deli
Thu - Went to Club21 Bazaar @ the Flyers in the late afternoon till early evening. Total damage: $600 for Yeo family!!
Fri - Met up with Yongsheng and Yanping in the afternoon to K and had dinner together @ Waraku
Sat - Watched Aaron Kwok concert!! Cool!
Sun - Going to Xiaohui's baby full-month party later and also attend family dinner

I think I save more $$ when working leh!

No comments: